After my Gamer Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him post I couldn’t not include a separate post with gifts for her. As always, these gifts are not gender specific though, so if you like them, go get them!
- Nendoroid figures seem to be the next step in action figure production in a way that lets you change the figure’s expressions among other things like position, hair and props. With the cute chibi-style on top of that, this 4″ Overwatch Tracer Nendoroid (10 cm) is just perfect for any Overwatch fan.
- Does your significant other like jewelry and Sony Playstation? Then this Playstation controller necklace will be perfect!
- Coloring books for adults have been all the rage these past few years. If your loved one likes to de-stress by coloring and playing games, the Mass Effect Adult Coloring Book is just the right gift for them. And while you’re at it, why not get them a great quality set of coloring pencils?
- The long awaited The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack is a must for any Sims fan.
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has been a huge success. If your other half loves it, why not get the Nendoroid Link Action Figure? (if you need some incentive to buy the game, check out this review!)
- Dorian is probably one of the most loved characters from Dragon Age: Inquisition. This 10″ Dorian plushie is extremely cute and comes with a Collector’s card!
- Deadpool is not just a comic or a movie but also quite successful (and fun!) video game! You can’t go wrong with this Deadpool bracelet set!
- Dovahkiin’s Delight VR Candle is a cool and unusual gift for any Skyrim fan. With its pine forest scent, it will take you to an adventure through a Skyrim forest as you play.
- Double surprise! Surprise your significant other with a Gaming Lootcrate subscription and watch them get surprised by the items within!
- This game related handbag is so cute I’d definitely get it on my own and not wait for Valentine’s Day (nor my birthday or Christmas)!
As always, please let me know which gifts are your favorites (if any)! Which one would you get for your loved one (or yourself)? Comment down below!